In San Diego, California 92131
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a VP, Compliance responsible for the specific duties listed below:
- Direct and supervise company's Regulatory Compliance Program
- Oversee the development of an evolving Bank Secrecy Act program.
- Assume the lead role in the development and management of a regulatory compliance program, including proactive identification and communication of compliance deficiencies, inherent risks, and the development of programs, policies and procedures to identify, manage, and mitigate compliance risks.
- Coordinate with applicable internal and external resources to detect, measure, and monitor internal and external compliance risks that face the credit union industry and company in the development and maintenance of the compliance program.
- Develop and promote processes to maintain regulatory compliance in all areas of company, including safeguards against deterioration of regulatory compliance by maintaining awareness of established procedures and policies.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent is required. Two years of equivalent experience can substitute for everyone year of education. CUNA or NAFCU Compliance Officer Certification is required.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!