VP Commercial Lender, Banking
In Tempe, Arizona 85281
Workway BancForce is a professional staffing firm created specifically to service the hiring needs of banks, credit unions, mortgage, and related financial services firms. We are looking for a VP Commercial Lender, Banking responsible for the overall management of TruWest's Commercial lending operations, inclusive of product management/development, business development, credit granting
policy, manage commercial lending procedures, lending support operations, and the overall management of the staff and work flow of the Commercial loan department.
Your specific duties will include:
- Maintain an effective loan underwriting criterion that is balanced, reaching both risk control targets and loan volume targets This includes ongoing account reviews and maintenance
- Maintain, develop, monitor and implement policies and procedures that assure quality member service in concert with protecting the credit union's assets and preventing losses from operations.
- Responsible for business development and Commercial loan portfolio growth through effective pricing, competitively structured products, third party business sources, lending procedures that enhance borrower convenience and efficient support staff
- Develop new, updated, and expanded commercial loan products for implementation and distribution to membership.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- Bachelor Degree in business related studies. Masters Degree preferred
- A minimum of 5 years, 10+ years preferred, of credit union (or similar financial institution) commercial lending experience and demonstrated management experience
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway BancForce can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!