Verification and Validation Engineer
In Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53224
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a Verification and Validation Engineer responsible to responsible for correct and complete documentation of verification and validation methods.
Your specific duties will include:
- Carefully documents the results of all performed activities; reports missing documentation.
- Communicates with departments to define, create and improve verification procedures/methods using all the related documentation.
- Defines new verification methods, automatic testing procedures, and repeatable tests.
- Defines new validation methods and updates documentation accordingly as needed.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering and 3+ years relevant experience.
- Experience with non-product software validation is required.
- Advanced Excel skills, advanced Word skills, intermediate Networking skills, advanced computer management skills; and troubleshooting capabilities.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!