Valuation Services Specialist
In Irving, Texas 75063
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. Work with a global property information and analytics leader trusted by financial services organizations and real estate professionals to provide unique perspectives that identify, interpret, and direct action that helps solve their toughest business challenges. It’s an opportunity to be a part of something big – something that reaches beyond yourself and beyond today!
We are looking for a Valuation Services Specialist responsible for owning the the full appraisal order fulfillment process from order entry to order completion, ensuring timely completion of orders. Your specific duties will include:
- Manages a pipeline of appraisal orders using a queue management system.
- Acts as liason between appraiser and customer to answer questions, provide order status, etc.
- Respond to and document escalation issues; document files with issue resolution.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
- Exceptional customer service skills via both phone and email required.
- Proficient in baseic computer skills.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!