Universal Service Representative
In San Diego, California 92128
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a Universal Service Representative responsible to provide prompt, accurate, concise and courteous responses to member inquiries relating to consumer loans and other financial transactions.
Your specific duties will include:
- Provide quality service at every encounter (Shopper Reports/Call Observations).
- Provide department/team support: Coverage of MSC and Online Services queues.
- Communicate suspected member account abuse including potential red flags, elder abuse, or regulatory issues.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and minimum of four years of combined credit union or banking experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Required background in customer service and sales. Experience originating consumer loans preferred
- Must be able to multi-task, function in a fast paced environment and be detail oriented
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!