In Seattle, Washington 98101
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. Work with a leading financial organization, which provides title insurance, technology and transaction services to the real estate and mortgage industries. This firm allows its employees autonomy and latitude in making the decisions that best suit each client’s needs, and encourages an entrepreneurial culture through shared employee ownership of the company.
We are looking for an Title Examiner responsible for assisting lawyers with many duties including researching real estate records and examining property titles.
Your specific duties will include:
- Researching the specific details of a title.
- Keeping records of information gathered about titles.
- Reporting research findings to attorneys and other legal professionals as needed.
- Determing the legal barriers that exist in the sale of a property.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- 1+ years of title examination experience required.
- High school diploma or quivalent required.
- Must be able to work independently, see a research project through to completion and report the findings of the research accurately and clearly.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!