In Coraopolis, Pennsylvania 15108
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a Title Examiner responsible for reviewing and interpreting a variety of real estate documents such as deeds, deeds of trust/mortgages, assignments, releases/reconveyances and legal descriptions as found in title exams.
Your specific duties will include:
- Examine chains of Title for residential properties
- Abstract and analyze records, such as mortgages, liens, judgments, easements, determine ownership and legal restrictions and to verify legal description of property.
- Ability to add commitment requirements as needed to ensure real estate transactions are closed in an insurable manner
- Resolve issues such as missing information, incomplete, inaccurate or contradictory information contained in the title documentation
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 2-5 years of title or related real estate experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!