In Arlington, Texas 76103
As a Title Curative, you will be responsible for managing, reviewing and clearing all preliminary title reports including but not limited to tracking and following up on missing foreclosure deeds; ordering/updating payoffs for liens and judgments; investigating unreleased mortgages; and mobile home retirement processing. Your specific duties will include:
- With diligence and creativity use all resources to resolve title related issues
- Provide accurate and timely communication of all updates, details, etc. to all parties involved in transaction
- Address inquiries from internal and external parties professionally and in a timely manner
- Relationship development with servicers, vendors, and co-workers to facilitate all title Curative / title clearance issues in a timely manner
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 3+ years of experience in multi-state transactions, preferably for a national title agenty with significant REO experience is required.
- Knowledge of residential title, title defects/issues and closing transactions required.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines, demonstrate strong follow through, and to follow departmental procedures
- Intermediate MS Office skills required.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!