Title Curative Specialist
In Coraopolis, Pennsylvania 15108
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a Title Curative Speicalist responsible for searching records and examining titles ranging in complexity to determine the status of the title. Your specific duties will include:
- Performs title curative functions such as obtaining mortgage payoffs, judgment payoffs, validation of current taxes.
- Performs more complex functions including obtaining releases for prior liens, reviewing divorce decrees and property settlement agreements, trusts and corporate documents for LLCs, LPs and corporations.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- 2+ years of title experience required.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Requires strong proficieny in MS Office.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!