Title Curative Specialist
In Coraopolis, Pennsylvania 15108
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a (Enter Position Name) responsible for provide support by handling a wide variety of title curative functions. This position requires the knowledge of reading and application of various established title curative methods. Responsible for resolving title curative issues according to underwriting and/or internal guidelines.
Your specific duties will include:
- Performs title curative functions such as obtaining mortgage payoffs, judgment payoffs, validation of current taxes.
- Performs more complex functions including obtaining releases for prior liens, reviewing divorce decrees and property settlement agreements, trusts and corporate documents for LLCs, LPs and corporations.
- Ability to interact with foreclosing attorneys to obtain necessary information to resolve title curative matters.
- Ability to prepare curative documents such as Trust Certification Affidavits, Judgment Affidavits, Marital Settlement Proceeds Affidavits and Resolutions.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- A minimum of 3 years Title Curative experience in a national title curative environment is REQUIRED!
- A minimum of 5 years of Title Industry experience is REQUIRED! • Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!