In Dallas, Texas 75243
As a Title Processor/Closer, you will be processing from the entering of the initial order to preparing the final closing package including HUD/Closing Disclosure, issuing the Title policy and post closing. You will be communicating with realtors, lenders, mortgage brokers and clients to ensure smooth and accurate transactions.Your specific duties will include:
- Reviewing and clearing liens, judgments and other requirements on title commitments and lender closing instructions for compliance status.
- Ordering, reviewing and disclosing matters on surveys, pest inspections, insurance certificates, sales contracts etc.
- Ordering Estoppel Letters.
- Close at the table.
- 1+ years of title processing and/or title closing experience.
- Strong data entry skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines, demonstrate strong follow through, and to follow departmental procedures
- Ability to comprehend and write instructions, correspondence, and memos using proper punctuation, spelling and grammar
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!