In Long Beach, California 90806
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. Work with a leading financial organization, which provides title insurance, technology and transaction services to the real estate and mortgage industries. This firm allows its employees autonomy and latitude in making the decisions that best suit each client’s needs, and encourages an entrepreneurial culture through shared employee ownership of the company.
We are looking for an Title Assistant responsible for assisting Title Examiners in the production of title products, inclusive of setting up new orders, ordering and sending out tax certifiates, and assisting in product revisions. Your specific duties will include:
- Assist the Title Examiners in the maintenance of title products in a timely fashion.
- Responsible for the production of O & E's either verbal or written.
- Answering phone calls and fileding the calls by helping the client direclty or by directing the call to an Examiner or Title Officer.
- Provide outstanding customer service to al internal and external clients.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- Minimum 2 years of experience required in an office or other industry involving client interaction. Title experience preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Working knowledge of computer programs such as MS Office, 10-Key, fax and copy machines.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!