Title Assistant III
In Sherman Oaks, California 91403
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a Title Assistant III responsible for helping internal and external customers/clients in the maintenance of those products.
Your specific duties will include:
- Assist and work directly with title examiners in the production of professional, error free and timely title insurance products. The product depends on the department the employee is located in and/or at the direction of their manager. This position may also include the production of Ownership and Encumbrance reports (O & E’s)
- Assist the title examiners in the maintenance of the title products. This may include but is not limited to preparing revised products, sending out copies of additional documents, tax certificates or other items
- Answer the phone calls directed to their department and to field those calls either by helping the client directly or by directing the call to an examiner or title officer. The call may require further research by the title assistant in order to assist the client
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- 2 years+ of Title Industry experience
- Strong attention to detail and quality driven
- Ability to anticipate issues affecting title, making judgments and seek technical guidance
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!