Territory Manager, On Demand Services - Legal
In Irvine, California 92612
Workway is a specialty staffing company, working with organizations across the country in search of exceptional candidates. Our team of employment experts provides recruiting services across a range of market sectors including:
- Real Estate and Banking services including Title, Escrow, Mortgage, REO/Foreclosure, Banking and Credit Union
- Professional Staffing including Finance, Accounting, Clerical, Administrative and Legal
- On Demand Staffing connecting highly qualified Independent Contractors with companies looking to fulfill ongoing assignment based work.
Previously ranked #64 in Inc. 500's fastest growing companies and driven by passion for success, to meet the challenges of a changing economy, we are consistently forming relationships with new employers, providing opportunities for our top talent.
As a Territory Manager for our On Demand Services Division, you will be responsible for revenue generation activities related to Sales and Business Development including promoting and developing relationships with both potential and active Clients, preparation of contracts, proposals and statements of work; Active involvement as part of the sales and marketing team in the development and implementation of Marketing Campaigns, Research, and Strategy.
- Proactive involvement in the development, growth, and maintenance of business relationships with both potential and active Clients.
- Coordinate with Operations in the creation of proposals, contracts, and statements of work for potential and active Clients.
- Provide ongoing support to potential and/or active Clients in a positive manner to questions as they pertain to contracts, proposals, and statements of work.
- Assist with product and service development and execution as needed
- Attend trade shows, association meetings, and client presentations as required and requested
- Maintain CRM database for leads, opportunities, external mailings, and active clients
- Maintain solid understanding of Clients’ needs and market opportunities
- Participate in Client ‘on-boarding’ and implementation process
As the Territory Manager role is commission-enhanced, you need to be hungry and driven with a strong motivation to exceed goals – both the company’s and your own! This position also requires that you be a creative and innovative problem-solver who can put your own personal stamp on the role. It is also important that you display superb interpersonal skills and a strong ability to maintain and build relationships with clients and candidates over the phone and in person. Specific qualifications for the Territory Manager position include:
- High school diploma or GED; Bachelor’s degree a plus
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience
- Previous experience as a sales person selling legal staffing services highly desireable
- Must be able to convey your ideas effectively and efficiently.
- Superior writing, editing, and communication skills are essential.
- Polished and professional image
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Internet and MS Office Suite
- Solid organizational, time-management and multi-tasking skills
- Willingness to put in extra hours as necessary
As a Territory Manager with Workway ODS, you will be part of an innovative division within an established and rapidly growing organization with a fun and supportive work atmosphere in which you will feel valued. Each of our branches are small, with five or fewer employees, which means you will not only be part of a tight-knit team but that you will also have the ability to make a significant impact on your branch’s unique culture. We will provide you with plenty of cutting-edge training opportunities as well as room for growth and advancement within the company. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package that includes benefits.
Here’s some of what we offer:
- Base salary plus monthly commission
- Health, dental and vision coverage
- Life insurance w/ AD&D
- Short-term disability plan
- Voluntary supplemental insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid sick days