In Plano, Texas 75093
Bank Tellers, are you looking for an opportunity to work with some of the nation’s foremost financial institutions? Let BancForce open the door for you! We are a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. Our national clients include banks, credit unions and financial institutions, and we have great assignments for Bank Tellers. You will handle client customer service transactions and process traditional teller transactions.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, BancForce can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!
As a Bank Teller, you will conduct customer and bank transactions with the accuracy, speed, efficiency, and professionalism necessary to meet the bank’s high standards for quality delivery of service. At the same time, you will cross-sell additional bank products to customers as the opportunity arises. Your specific duties as a Bank Teller will include:
- Processing deposits, withdrawals, check cashing and other Bank transactions, including night depository and ATM
- Answering questions and resolve problems for customers concerning all services provided by the Bank
- Processing electronic data changes and updates in the computer system, including contact information, CD renewals and other electronic customer data
- Identifying opportunities to cross-sell bank products and services and generating referrals to appropriate account managers
- Reviewing and verifying daily reports assigned by Branch Management
- Processing all paperwork associated with transactions, including proper filing or discarding of sensitive information
- Answering branch telephone calls and assisting with customer requests or issues
- Consistently maintaining a balanced cash drawer
- Adhering to bank security policies and maintaining confidentiality of bank records and client information
- Performing additional duties as required
As a Bank Teller, you must be dependable and self-motivated with the ability to project a professional image. You must also be highly organized and detail oriented, with strong multitasking, problem-solving and follow-up skills. It is also important that you have excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to deliver superior customer service. Specific qualifications for the Bank Teller position include:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years experience in banking, specifically cash handling
- Working knowledge of standard bank transactions, banking products & services
- Experience with banking software, such as Jack Henry, FISERV, PremierITI or Horizon
- Accurate typing/keyboarding skills and basic computer skills, including the use of word processing, spreadsheet software applications, and e-mail
- Basic math skills
- Effective customer service skills
- Experience cross-selling services preferred
As an Bank Teller with BancForce (dba Workway), you will be working through an established staffing agency with the networking power of a national organization and the personalized family feel of a smaller firm. You will be assigned a dedicated recruiter who will provide you with assistance in crafting an effective resume, preparing for interviews, and searching for jobs outside of our organization.
Employment with BancFroce (dba Workway, Inc.) also comes with some exciting benefits: medical coverage, life insurance (with medical plan enrollment), direct deposit, weekly pay, and paid sick time (CA employees only). Further details regarding these benefits can be provided by your recruiter.
Let BancForce help you to build a better career!