In Phoenix, Arizona 85018
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a Technology Trainer responsible for a variety of business initiatives includingincreasing user knowledge and efficiency of firm technology, systems, andapplications.
Your specific duties will include:
- Monitors help desk system to identify and address common issues within the firm.
- Develop self-help knowledge base system for the firms’ help desk portal, including drafting articles.
- Develop computer-based training (CBT) system to include training videos (modules) for firm applications.
- Prepares visually-appealing and accurate documentation for the firms’ technology and applications.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or computer technology/science.
- 3+ years of IT technical training experience.
- 3+ years of legal and/or litigation experience.
- Experience in a legal or law firm environment with legal-oriented software a plus.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!