Technical Support Consultant
In Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53266
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. Work with a global property information and analytics leader trusted by financial services organizations and real estate professionals to provide unique perspectives that identify, interpret, and direct action that helps solve their toughest business challenges. It’s an opportunity to be a part of something big – something that reaches beyond yourself and beyond today!
We are looking for a Technical Support Consultant responsible for supporting both internal and external customers with technical and application issues. Your specific duties will include:
- Monitors phone and email queues.
- Provides first level assistance for defined problems and escalates tickets/calls as necessary.
- Logs tickets and escalates to product support.
- Tracks calls and documents problems
- Consults knowledge database to optimize resolutions and follows through on resolution with callers.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- Associates Degree is required
- 1 year of experience in a Technical Support required
- Good verbal and written communication skills are required
- Experience in troubleshooting the Windows operating environment is required
- Able to read and understand XML as used in API transactions
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!