Technical Support Consultant
In Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53226
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. Work with a global property information and analytics leader trusted by financial services organizations and real estate professionals to provide unique perspectives that identify, interpret, and direct action that helps solve their toughest business challenges. It’s an opportunity to be a part of something big – something that reaches beyond yourself and beyond today!
We are looking for a Technical Support Consultant responsible to Supports both internal and external users with technical and application issues. Monitors phone and email queues.
Your specific duties will include:
- Provides first level assistance for defined problems and escalates tickets/calls as necessary. Logs tickets and escalates to product support.
- Tracks calls and documents problems. Consults knowledge database to optimize resolutions and follows through on resolution with callers. Answers, reads, and documents information into tracking tickets.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- Associate Degree or higher is required.
- Previous experience in a Technical Support role.
- Experience troubleshooting the Windows operating system is a must, such as adjusting startup programs and services, virus removal, print drivers, and knowledge of common keys in the registry.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!