Tech Support Agents
In Las Vegas, Nevada 89119
As a Tech Support Agent, you will address and resolve customer inquiries, problems and complaints regarding products in a timely and accurate manner. Your specific duties in this role will include:
- Responsible for monitoring, troubleshooting, and supporting customer software applications
- Initiate, update, track, and close tickets through work order system.
- Complete and maintain all required paperwork, records, documents, and technical support logs according to established procedures.
- Develop documentation and provide mentor-ship for level 1 & 2 type support for call center agents.
- Identify and resolve trends related to various software issues
As a Tech Support Agent, you must be motivated and reliable, with excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills and the ability to articulate and explain information clearly. Specific qualifications for the position include:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 year supporting customer mobile device applications via phone and email in a technical help desk environment
- Advanced Windows 10 administration experience is required
- Microsoft operating system certification in Windows 10 or proven expertise is preferred
- Experience using Windows and Internet computer applications on a routine basis
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!