Tax Servicing Specialist
In Irving, Texas 75063
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. Work with a global property information and analytics leader trusted by financial services organizations and real estate professionals to provide unique perspectives that identify, interpret, and direct action that helps solve their toughest business challenges. It’s an opportunity to be a part of something big – something that reaches beyond yourself and beyond today!
We are looking for a Tax Servicing Specialist responsible to performs duties such as processing tax payments, researching complex tax issues, searching and investigating information contained in multiple systems, and obtaining tax amounts from various taxing authorities via phone, websites and internal systems.
Your specific duties will include:
- Conduct physical research of data requiring the exercise of judgment and discretion.
- Extract and enter appropriate data into various systems and/or database.
- Analyze information obtained, draw conclusions based on findings and update any systems needed. Cross-functional and cross-team partnership Handle escalated/complex tasks Education
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- HS Diploma/GED Required Experience and Skill Requirements
- Two to four years related experience (Mortgage/Title company/Office experience preferred) Strong attention to detail Tenacity for solving detailed issues
- Ability to apply good judgment in decision making Good Written and communication skills Strong customer service and analytical skills Intermediate Computer Skills - Ability to create/update documents and spreadsheets using basic formulas and formatting.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!