In Irving, Texas 75063
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. Work with a global property information and analytics leader trusted by financial services organizations and real estate professionals to provide unique perspectives that identify, interpret, and direct action that helps solve their toughest business challenges. It’s an opportunity to be a part of something big – something that reaches beyond yourself and beyond today!
We are looking for a Tax Researcher responsible for conducting research of property tax data using a large variety of tools and systems. Your specific duties will include:
- Processing tax payments, researching complex tax issues, searching and investigating information contained in multiple systems, and obtaining tax amounts from various taxing authorities via phone, websites and internal systems.
- Meeting Client expectations and internal production and quality benchmarks.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Two to four years related experience required (Mortgage/Title company/Office experience preferred).
- 1 to 2 years of telephone experience in an office and/or call center setting required.
- Intermediate Computer Skills - Ability to create/update documents and spreadsheets using basic formulas and formatting.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!