In Dallas, Texas 75205
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a Tax Manager responsible to ensure all deliverables are provided timely and consistently with stated commitments.
Your specific duties will include:
- Work closely with the Advisory Team to identify client specific planning opportunities and ensure all tax matters are handled consistently across each family’s inter-related entities.
- Oversee all client-related tax functions, including but not limited to review of tax returns, recommendation of estimated tax payments, and resolution of IRS requests and audits for individuals, trusts, partnerships, foundations and corporations.
- Communicate recommendations regarding tax payments, tax positions and potential future issues with the Advisory Team. The majority of communications will be in email or memo format and so strong writing skills are required.
- Supervise tax associates. Oversee assignments of tax projects and manage staff workloads as well as mentor staff in their professional development.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- 5 or more years of relevant tax experience
- Supervisory experience
- Must consent to and have favorable consumer report, background check and drug/alcohol test.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!