In Las Vegas, Nevada 89109
We are a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. Work with one of the world’s premier casino entertainment companies. You will be part of a vibrant and supportive organization that strives to help its team members to make the most of their talents and abilities in order to grow their careers.
We are looking for a Systems Engineer responsible for fulfilling the role of Level 3 Support Engineer and Fast Track Center lead on the Office 365 project team. The project team is responsible for migrating 20,000 email accounts from Exchange 2010 to Exchange Online. Your specific duties will include:
- Review Exchange batch migration results and perform remediation, configuration, and enablement tasks as outlined by the FastTrack team
- Provide technical leadership to Command Center personnel on escalated incidents or service requests
- Enhance the relationship between the Command Center and business users by demonstrating superior management of commitments and customer service.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- 4 years of experience as an Exchange Engineer with experience in both server and desktop engineering required.
- Experience with managing a Microsoft Exchange 2010 environment, Exchange online migrations and MS Outlook 2010 & 2016 required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!