In Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53224
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a Systems Engineer responsible for coordination and management of system design for one or more groups of related products (i.e. “Programs”) to achieve defined program goals.
Your specific duties will include:
- Work with Engineering Project Management to define and scope projects to achieve program goals. Participate as a member of project teams for the assigned program.
- As a leader of the technical team, ensure technical product requirements are communicated and understood by the technical staff.
- Coordination and review of design level requirements to ensure they meet the system requirements and market needs.
- Lead technical resource for Risk Management per IEC 14971.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field and/or equivalent experience and 2+ years of experience.
- Works independently, is self-motivated and able to complete tasks with minimal supervision.
- Possess good listening skills, and easily learn new skills and concepts.
- Must demonstrate the ability to increase knowledge.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!