In Las Vegas, Nevada 89119
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a Systems Analyst responsible for implementing cutting edge gaming products for the largest gaming company in the business.
Your specific duties will include:
- Keep abreast of current technology in both hardware and software in order to recommend business solutions that fit system constraints, meet user needs, and match the company's strategic outlook.
- Participate in feasibility and conceptual design, functional design, and general design studies.
- Advise user departments about functional design and impact on departmental operations. Consult with user departments in the analysis of manual and automated systems; assists in presentation of detailed functional specifications, formats, and templates. Suggests solutions to problems presented that fit within the operating limitations of equipment.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- 3+ years work experience in job with systems analysis and design, implementation, training, and testing required; or 3+ years experience in Slot Management area with 1+ years experience in analysis, design, implementation, testing and training. Requires knowledge of slot gaming systems
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education in Computer Sciences, Management Sciences, Hotel/Casino Management, Accounting, or Engineering field preferred.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!