In Glendale, California 91205
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a Systems Administrator responsible for maintaining all application, workstation and server security through timely testing; and application of patches and hot fixes such as Microsoft Windows Updates
Your specific duties will include:
- Be the liaison between users and Information Technology (IT) if there are end user problems or issues with the network, PCs, thin clients, laptops or other network related services.
- Ensure the integrity and functionality of all backup systems. Test backup systems monthly and maintain logs on all backup systems.
- Coordinate technology resources including main systems, telecommunications network (data & voice) and personal computer connectivity. Ensure that performance is meeting department and industry standards.
- Provide technical support to credit union staff, relying upon experience, research, and communication with external vendors and third parties to resolve any hardware and software issues.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- 5+ Years Experience in Information Technology or Help Desk Support
- Must have virtualization, server, or citrix experience on their resume’s
- VMware and Server 2012 experience.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!