In Irvine, California 92612
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a System Administrator responsible for the specific duties which will include:
- Building, maintaining, upgrading, and enhancing the Bank’s IT infrastructure that provides mission critical services to the institution.
- This role is responsible for the overall stability and security of the Bank's network
- Will maintain and monitor internal and external security threats, maintain an emergency backup system for critical servers, lead projects from planning to implementation, vendor management and implementing and supporting new technology or applications.
- Will be the primary contact for internal basic or complex PC and network troubleshooting, researching issues, laptops, and telephones.
- Ability to administer wide range of Citrix products including Citrix XenApp versions 6.5 or higher, XenDesktop/VDI a plus, Citrix StoreFront, Netscaler (physical or VPX), Citrix Provisioning Services, Director monitoring, VMWare 6.5 or at least Citrix running on a virtual host (VCP cert a plus), MS AD especially setting Citrix policy using GPOs, Citrix Certified Administrator (CCA) a plus.
- Administer wide range of MS and third-party server products including MS SQL, MS PKI, MS WDM, IIS, Cisco CUCM, Dell Equallogic, Tegile, ePolicy Orchestrator, Mobile Device Management and Web Gateway appliances.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or related field would be preferred.
- Minimum 5-10 years’ experience in system design, administration, application software operations.
- Minimum of 3 years coordinating team efforts in a project or operations environment.
- Thorough Best Practice knowledge of Cisco Networking (Switching and Routing), Microsoft networking (NLB), Storage.
- Minimum 5-10 years’ experience providing end-user support for corporate applications in a networked environment.
- MCSE, CCNA, CCA, and other certifications are a plus.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure.
- Exposure to banking or financial services software systems preferred.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!