SVP of Commercial Lending
In Dallas, Texas 75248
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a SVP of Commercial Lending responsible for generating SBA loans. Develop SBA market plans, strategies and program
s. Your specific duties will include:
- Responsible for overall operations as well as the talent management of SBA staff and their performance and growth to include hiring, developing, and coaching.
- Work directly with the Small Business Administration to secure guarantees for qualifying loan clients based on SBA guidelines and bank policy.
- Set performance goals and work plans for the SBA Loan Operations staff which are aggressive, achievable, and tied to long-term goals; effectively delegate assignments to staff.
- Comply with all federal, state and local regulatory rules and regulations governing financial institutions, as well as all company policies and procedures.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, economics, or business-related field required.
- Strong knowledge of compliance with Federal and State regulations pertaining to the banking industry.
- Three + years managing a department and supervising staff.
- Seven years of Commercial Lending experience.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!