Supplier Quality Engineer
In Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53224
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. Work with a leading provider of medical technologies for the health care industry including hospital beds, patient lifts, and non-invasive therapeutic products. No matter what position within the organization, you'll experience tremendous professional and personal satisfaction in an environment where they focus on improving the lives of patients and caregivers around the world.
We are looking for a Supplier Quality Engineer responsible for the coordination and management of system design for one or more groups of related productsto achieve defined program goals. This includes work related to the development of new products, and maintenance and engineering support of existing products. Your specific duties will include:
- Work with Engineering Project Management to define and scope projects to achieve program goals.
- Work with Upstream Marketing to understand and translate market needs into technical product requirements.
- As a leader of the technical team, ensure technical product requirements are communicated and understood by the technical staff.
- Responsible for ensuring technical product requirements are clearly and thoroughly documented.
- Work with technical writing to ensure user documentation is sufficient.
- Ensure end product configurations (MIS-14s, etc.) are created and updated as necessary to meet the market needs.
- Leader of the Program Support Team.
- Assists with explaining project information or processes in a regulatory or supplier audit.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field and/or equivalent experience and 2+ years of experience.
- Must have strong organizational skills and excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must have the ability to initiate and develop creative solutions.
- Strong proficiency in Office applications skills.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!