Supplier Quality Engineer
In Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53224
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a Supplier Quality Engineer responsible to investigate reported product problems, complaints and repair activity trends related to supplier quality.
Your specific duties will include:
- Collaborate with suppliers to perform root-cause analysis and take appropriate corrective action
- Manage and track supplier corrective action requests to ensure action is taken in a timely manner.
- Work with Engineering & Purchasing to approve new suppliers and qualify parts for production approval.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- BS in Engineering or equivalent four-year degree.
- 3+ years relevant work experience
- Proficiency in reading and understanding technical product documentation (diagrams, schematics, flow-charts, etc.)
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!