Supplier Quality Engineer
In Milwaukeewi, Wisconsin 53224
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a Supplier Quality Engineer responsible to Investigate reported product problems, complaints and repair activity trends related to supplier quality.
Your specific duties will include:
- Collaborate with suppliers to perform root-cause analysis and take appropriate corrective action.
- Manage and track supplier corrective action requests to ensure action is taken in a timely manner.
- Work with Engineering & Purchasing to approve new suppliers and qualify parts for production approval.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- BS in Engineering or equivalent four-year degree.
- 3+ years relevant work experience.
- Proficiency in reading and understanding technical product documentation (diagrams, schematics, flow-charts, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills using the English language.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!