Supplier Quality Engineer
In Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53224
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a Supplier Quality Engineer responsible to supports validation and risk build activities with supplier manufacturing and engineering group.
Your specific duties will include:
- Conducts supplier audits and manages audit corrections meet deadlines
- Performs root cause analysis and implements effective corrective action for supplier nonconformance and manages SCARs to meet deadlines
- Develops and implements test methods and procedures for inspecting, testing and evaluating product and processes
- Continuously identifies areas of improvement in the incoming inspection processes that would enhance product quality, along with implementing the improvements
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or a technical field is preferred
- 3+ years experience responsible for Quality improvement projects
- 1+ years experience in a regulated industry that includes FDA and ISO requirements
- Teamwork, communication, positive attitude required to support the manufacturing environment
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!