In Pacoima, California 91331
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a Structural Engineer responsible to calculate capacities for structures/mezzanines/platforms based on local building codes as well as prepare detailed drawings of such structures and create permit packages to submit to city officials for projects proposed and installed in distribution centers located in the US, Mexico and Brazil..
Your specific duties will include:
- Prepare technical drawings and plans that show visual guidelines; show the technical details of the products and structures; and specify dimensions, materials, and procedures
- Fill in technical details using drawings, rough sketches, specifications, codes, and calculations previously made by engineers or architects
- Analyze building codes; by-laws, space and site requirements, and other technical documents and reports to determine their effect on designs
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- Bachelor's Degree (four year college or university)
- Five to six years related experience in mezzanines/platforms/structures
- Auto CAD, Inventor, RISA, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!