In Las Vegas, Nevada 89119
As a Sr. Accountant, you will provide general accounting services by applying principles of accounting to analyze financial information and prepare entries to accounts. Your specific duties as a Sr. Accountant will include:
- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts; preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Summarizes financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
- Produces payroll by initiating computer processing; printing checks, verifying finished product. Completes external audit by analyzing and scheduling general ledger accounts; providing information for auditors.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance; CPA or MBA, preferred
- 1+ years of experience in auditing & 3+ years of experience in accounting
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with accounting software (e.g., SAP, GreatPlains, JDEdwards, etc.)
- Strong understanding of advanced accounting principles and general ledgers
- Intermediate to advanced computer proficiency, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Advanced Excel Skills including Pivot Tables and VLOOK Up
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!