In Las Vegas, Nevada 89119
Accounting professionals, are you looking for an opportunity to work with some of the nation’s foremost financial institutions? Let Workway open the door for you! We are a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We work with national clients across a variety of market sectors, and we have great assignments for Accountants. You will provide a full range of accounting services, with the goal of maintaining an accounting system that fairly presents the financial position of the company.
Our Accounting and Finance business line includes top companies across a wide range of industries. That means that we can offer an even more richly diverse variety of accounting-related assignments, from staff level positions all the way up to C-level finance executive roles. There has never been a better time to find a great new finance career through Workway! Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!
Senior Accountant Job Responsibilities:
Ensures the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying, consolidating, and entering transactions.
Senior Accountant Job Duties:
- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts; preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Summarizes financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
- Produces payroll by initiating computer processing; printing checks, verifying finished product.Completes external audit by analyzing and scheduling general ledger accounts; providing information for auditors.
- Avoids legal challenges by complying with legal requirements.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
Senior Accountant Skills and Qualifications:
- Research Skills
- Analyzing Information
- Attention to Detail
- Familiar with any large ERP System
- Prior Supervision a plus
As an Accountant with Workway, you will be working through an established staffing agency with the networking power of a national organization and the personalized family feel of a smaller firm. You will be assigned a dedicated recruiter who will provide you with assistance in crafting an effective resume, preparing for interviews, and searching for jobs outside of our organization.
Employment with Workway, Inc. also comes with some exciting benefits: medical coverage, life insurance (with medical plan enrollment), direct deposit, weekly pay, and paid sick time (CA employees only). Further details regarding these benefits can be provided by your recruiter.
Let Workway help you to build a better career!