In Denver, Colorado 80202
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a Spec,Sales Support responsible to gather information and prepare reports on open orders, and sales pipeline activities.
Your specific duties will include:
- In the absences of the sales representative(s), answer phone calls and respond to e-mail, including handling confidential and/or urgent client questions and fulfilling requests
- Conduct property searches resulting in ownership and encumbrances reports
- Communicate with “sister” offices to follow up on outstanding orders and projects
- Assist the escrow team with document preparation
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- Bachelors' degree or equivalent combination of work and experience
- Real estate industry & title insurance knowledge strongly preferred
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment and to adapt to changing needs of the clients or sales team with effective priority management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including but not limited to: grammar, spelling and proofreading skills required
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!