Solutions Architect I
In Jacksonville, Florida 32204
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a Solutions Architect I responsible to provide direction and guidance to development team on tools, technologies and techniques.
Your specific duties will include:
- Work with peer groups to support the infrastructure and code deployment processes for CRM
- Liaise with other professionals to design solution architecture for businesses and clients
- Ensure compliance to solution architectural design in the implementation of projects
- Explain technical issues and IT solution strategies to stakeholders and other IT professionals
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Computer Science is required.
- At least 7 years of experience in Software Development
- Experience demonstrating ability to lead a team of developers on complex projects through to completion. Position requires excellent time management, leadership, communication, decision-making, and organization skills
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!