Software Test Engineer
In Irvine, California 92602
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. Work with a leading financial organization, which provides title insurance, technology and transaction services to the real estate and mortgage industries. This firm allows its employees autonomy and latitude in making the decisions that best suit each client’s needs, and encourages an entrepreneurial culture through shared employee ownership of the company.
We are looking for a Software Test Engineer responsible for developing and executing manual and automated tests early in the release cycle at the desktop/mobile user interace, service and API layers. Your specific duties will include:
- Test Approach Development and Reviews
- Test Automation Execution and Support
- Report on product Quality, Security, Performance, and Stability
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- BSCS or equivalent required
- 8-10 years of experience in Software Testing and/or Software Development required
- Strong experience writing test cases and writing high quality, easily reproduced defect/bug reports required
- Agile/Scrum experience required
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!