In Bonita Springs , Florida 34134
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a Settlement Officer responsible for performing tasks related to real estate closing transactions.
Your specific duties will include:
- Act as liaison between all parties within the Title & Settlement process. (homebuyer, builder, lender, realtor, homeowners association, etc.).
- Handle all aspects of settlement transactions which include preparing closing disclosures, ALTA statements and conveyance documents.
- Obtain signatures for closing transactions, explain all documents, executed as needed, and facilitate questions/answers between parties to the transaction
- Review and approve checks and/or wire transfers. Review final disbursement summary and ledger upon completion of funding.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- Related Functional Experience: Minimum of 3-5 years of builder related Title & Escrow Insurance experience.
- Active Florida State Title license preferred.
- Microsoft Office Software skills, knowledge of Softpro a plus but not required
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!