Senior Loan Underwriter
In los Angeles , California 90013
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a Senior Loan Underwriter responsible to Compile, organize, and analyze financial data for commercial credit; inputs financial information into the Bank’s loan application programs.
Your specific duties will include:
- May attend joint calls with RM’s to prospective clients and existing customers.
- Coordinates with the Chief Credit Officer and Chief Compliance/Risk Officer with Audits
- Loan approval Process – review all credit memos submitted by RM teams assigned to the respective Loan Underwriting Manager/Chief Credit Officer for approval. Ensure accuracy of comments, facts and calculations. Concur with recommendations, or decline as appropriate.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- 7 - 10 years of experience in credit analysis or similar field
- Undergraduate degree from accredited university/college in business, marketing, finance or related field preferred, or equivalent experience
- C&I and CRE loan underwriting experience preferred
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!