Senior Internal Auditor
In San Diego, California 92123
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a Senior Internal Auditor responsible to perform and document in narrative or flow-chart form work-process and flows of areas to be reviewed.
Your specific duties will include:
- Performs the full range of audit project duties, including scoping, collection of data, field work, reporting of results and coordinating management responses
- Communicate verbally, and in writing, all findings and prepare draft reports on the areas audited or reviewed and findings related thereto.
- Complete other internal audit and/or compliance duties as assigned including but not limited to aiding with policy and procedure development and monitoring and, reviewing documents, sales and marketing collateral for compliance review and approval
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- BS or BA degree required; focus in accounting or finance preferred
- 5 years of related experience in internal audit, risk management, compliance or related field
- Credit union, bank, or other financial institution experience preferred but not required
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!