Senior Financial Analyst
In Dallas, Texas 75235
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst responsible to Assist in the development and presentation of analytical results, recommendations, and plans to senior management.
Your specific duties will include:
- Financial Modeling: Perform Cost & Revenue Analyses, Business and Cash-Flow Analyses, Financial Projections, and Investment Valuation Budgeting, Annual Plan, Quarterly Outlook and Strategic Plan Development
- Development and presentation of annual plan, regular business updates and monthly results to senior management.
- Perform analysis of MISA’s business network, to include warehouses, distribution channels, suppliers’ network, and transportation, in order to make recommendations supporting the mid-term and long-term distribution network strategy.
- Perform supply chain and Pricing Optimization using quantitative analyses models
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, or related field or equivalent analytical supply experience.
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ Financial Analyses and Business Valuation
- Proficiency in MS Office applications including Excel, Access, Word, and PowerPoint
- Strong mathematical, Financial Engineering or Quantitative and financial Analyses, knowledge
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!