Senior Bank Secrecy Act Analyst
In San Diego, California 92121
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a Senior Bank Secrecy Act Analyst responsible for the day-to-day operations of the credit union’s Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering Compliance Program.
Your specific duties will include:
- Coordinates and oversees an effective Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering/OFAC Compliance Program that is in compliance with current industry best practices, regulatory guidance and requirements.
- Monitors regulatory changes to recommend enhancements to the BSA/AML/OFAC/USA Patriot Act monitoring systems to ensure that appropriate parameters are in place to identify suspicious and/or fraudulent activity.
- Under management’s direction, provides functional guidance over the daily activities of the Bank Secrecy Act Specialist. Provides training and direction to Compliance Department staff on BSA/AML related subjects.
- Conducts BSA/AML/OFAC risk assessments at least annually with consideration to products, services, members, and geographies that may present BSA/AML/OFAC related risks.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is required. Two years of equivalent experience can substitute for every one year of education. BSA/AML Certification is required.
- A minimum of three years of prior financial institution BSA compliance experience in developing and implementing BSA/AML/CIP/OFAC policies, programs and procedures. General knowledge and understanding of bank deposit operations, lending activities, and other related consumer banking and compliance functions.
- Strong interpersonal, communication (written and verbal), and organizational skills with the ability to work independently, as well as, collaboratively within a team environment. Ability to interact effectively with all levels of management, legal counsel, law enforcement, regulators and examiners while maintaining strict confidentiality. Strong decision making, analytical and investigative abilities with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Microsoft Office Suite (including: PowerPoint and Project), Internet, and Symitar Publications
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!