In Los Angeles, California 90071
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a Senior Accountant responsible for:
- All functions related to the Profit Vision software product and general ledger maintenance functions in Horizon system.
- Bank-wide production and calculation of incentives for production staff and commission staff
- Preparation of the Bank's analysis fees, analysis fees reversal and analysis fees wavier
- Preparation of certain regulatory reporting, and overview Accounts Payable functions.
- Implementation of system upgrades, testing and training of applicable software
- Preparation of monthly analysis fees, fee reversal and waiver reports backup for general ledger maintenance functions, process month-end accruals, call back invoice inputs by A/P staff,
- Reviewing G/L certification done by staff and other departments and prepare interoffice income/expense and foreign exchange allocation.
Specific qualifications and experience for the position include:
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics’
- 2+ years’ work experience in accounting
- "bank or credit union" experience as an accountant
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!