SBA Portfolio Manager
In Sun Valley, California 91352
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a SBA Portfolio Manager responsible for ensuring the monitoring, maintenance, analysis, and servicing of the CRE and SBA loan portfolio, encompassing all loan types from conventional to SBA.
Your specific duties will include:
- Ensures timely in depth financial analysis and annual reviews of existing relationships.
- Ensures timely in depth financial analysis and annual reviews of participation loans.
- Independently analyzes and recommends to management loan servicing requests within SBA guidelines.
- Secures collateral, equity or assets of the borrower to preserve the loan principal, gathers interest and prevents or limits losses.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- 2+ Years experience as "SBA Lending Portfolio Administration Manager" or SBA Portfolio Manager" in a bank or credit union
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!