Risk / Vendor Management Analyst
In Seal Beach, California 90740
Workway BancForce is a professional staffing firm created specifically to service the hiring needs of banks, credit unions, mortgage, and related financial services firms. We are looking for a Risk / Vendor Mgmt Analyst responsible for reviewing and adding new vendors to the Bank’s vendor portfolio. This responsibility includes the review and editing/drafting of clauses within contracts and agreements, working with vendors to resolve differences to meet Bank requirements and assisting process owners in complying with the Bank’s Vendor Management Program.
Your specific duties will include:
- Contract management - Lead the review, redlining and editing of contracts, master agreement, SLAs, etc. to address the Bank’s contract requirements such as security, privacy, liability, and data management requirements as well as meeting regulatory needs
- Work with Risk Management and vendor owners to risk rate vendors using the defined VM methodology. For technology service providers, coordinate with Info Sec/BCP so that ratings are consistent
- Work with RM on risk management activities including but not limited to risk assessments, gap analysis, process improvements, and model risk activities.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Administration or equivalent.
- 5+ years’ work experience in vendor contracts and management, purchasing, and/or risk management areas
- Work experience in banking
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway BancForce can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!