Restoration Services Specialist
In Austin, Texas 78728
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. Work with a a leading global provider of specialty risk management products and related services. You will be part of an organization dedicated to creating a culture of engagement, learning and performance, staffed by high achievers who strive to deliver superior service and results.
We are looking for a Restoration Service Specialist responsible for providing construction services to the client to ensure quality and timeliness while preserving the value of the property. Your specific duties will include:
- Manages bid creation and work scheduling between vendors and clients to meet completion dates and quality goals.
- Utilizes cost estimator software in bid writing.
- Interacts with vendors to re-negotiate bids and confirm scope of work.
- Provides prompt attention to late and emergency bids and prioritizes all pending coordinators’ bids received from the vendor awaiting proposal to the client.
- Maintain rapport and ongoing communication with the clients in regard to timelines, concerns and preferences.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 2 years of general work experience required.
- 2 years’ experience working with Microsoft Excel and Outlook required.
- Ability to type 25 wprm.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!