REO Title Closer
In Irving, Texas 75062
Workway is a premier national staffing firm that places qualified job-seeking candidates across the nation in direct hire, temp-to-hire and temporary positions across a variety of specialized fields. We pride ourselves in offering a candidate-centric model to assist job seekers in finding their next career opportunity.
Currently, we are seeking a highly motivated REO Title Closer. The REO Title Closer will be responsible for reviewing title work and preparing closing documents to ensure timely closing of REO transactions. The ideal candidate will have extensive REO Closing background as well as the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Main contact source for clients;
- Monitor and maintain client website;
- Review file, contract, lien searches, title, estoppel letters, etc.;
- Make sure information from contract and title are correct in SoftPro;
- Follow all instructions for completion of settlement statements and closing documents from contract, lenders instructions, etc.;
- Obtain settlement statements and closing documents approval of lender (if applicable) and seller;
- Forward documents to closing;
- Balance and Disburse files;
- Obtain funding authorization from lender if applicable.
- 3-5 years experience as an REO Closer;
- REO experience and knowledge of REO transactions
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!