Recruiter: IV (Lead)
In Madison, New Jersey 07940
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a Recruiter: IV (Lead) responsible to develop and manage relationships with existing and passive candidates.
Your specific duties will include:
- Gain understanding of Realogy Franchise Group and Corporate Shared Services.
- Create and implement sourcing strategies that enhance Realogy’s employer brand while focusing on an effective and cost efficient talent selection process that identified targeted candidates.
- Screen and interview qualified candidates, presenting top talent to Hiring Managers and ultimately advancing them through our process.
- Staying up-to-date on new sourcing tools, best practices, and ideas for how the talent acquisition team can best utilize these recruiting/networking tools.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- Bachelor’s strongly preferred or equivalent experience.
- 5-7 years of sourcing, recruiting, networking and interviewing experience.
- Strong computer & sourcing skills, including 5+ years’ experience using ATS
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information is essential
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!