In Seattle, Washington 98101
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. Work with a leading financial organization, which provides title insurance, technology and transaction services to the real estate and mortgage industries. This firm allows its employees autonomy and latitude in making the decisions that best suit each client’s needs, and encourages an entrepreneurial culture through shared employee ownership of the company.
As a Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for the company and will be responsible for establishing a warm, welcoming, and professional atmosphere for clients, customers, and all other visitors. Your specific duties in this role will include:
- Answering phone lines and routing incoming calls and placing outgoing calls with efficiency, and professionalism
- Greeting vendors, customers, job applicants and other visitors
- Maintaining front reception area and conference rooms
- Managing incoming and outgoing mail and FedEx deliveries
- Coordinating with third parties for scheduling of shared conference rooms
- Performing other clerical duties as needed
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- 1+ years of experience in an administrative and/or clerical role required
- Working knowledge of computer applications including MS Word and Lotus Notes required
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!